Lead Product Delivery
At Discover, be part of a culture where diversity, teamwork and collaboration reign. Join a company that is just as employee-focused as it is on its customers and is consistently awarded for both. We’re all about people, and our employees are why Discover is a great place to work. Be the reason we help millions of consumers build a brighter financial future and achieve yours along the way with a rewarding career.
Responsible for supporting strategic and ongoing activities for all payments products delivery. Works closely with business partners to identify market requirements to be incorporated into the product, and provides support to the sales teams as they promote our products and services to clients. Responsible for managing activities with external consultants, terminal manufacturers, card manufacturers, personalization bureaus, testing labs, and test tool vendors to help enable support.
- Ensures product implementation goals are met by providing SME support to internal and external partners to deliver against the strategy.
- Aligns product delivery approach for the region across key business partners, and manages clear communications around progress against strategy.
- Creates and continually improves product delivery processes and efficiency programs.
- Identifies opportunities to deliver training or provide other regionally specific support materials such as client-facing presentations.
- Represents DFS at industry and client events, and prepares and delivers SME-level presentations to all levels of internal and external management.
- Ensures appropriate tracking of metrics, reporting, and project status and the status of product delivery.
At a minimum, here’s what we need from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Computer Science, or related field
- 4+ years of experience in the payments industry, product delivery/commercialization, or related field
If we had our say, we’d also look for:
- Master’s Degree in Business, Finance, Computer Science, or related field
Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, among other things, or as a qualified individual with a disability.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply today!