Mobile Product Manager
Vivid Seats is the largest independent online ticket marketplace, sending tens of millions of fans to live events. Experiences Matter- The importance of them is expanding rapidly as the industry continues to grow year over year. Working at Vivid Seats provides an opportunity to scale our best in class platform, allowing our fans to sit closer and see more.
At Vivid Seats, you will have the opportunity to work with the flexibility and the speed of a startup while operating at massive, profitable scale. We keep our teams lean, giving every single employee direct accountability to creating a positive ticket buying experience. We are relentless and move quickly to release new features and content to our applications daily. Your ideas are heard and implemented, your hard work rewarded. Being a part of our team means that you have the ability to drive impact and own the innovation that allows us to connect our tens of millions of unique monthly users to the memorable experiences that live events create.
As a Mobile Product Manager, you will bring your track record of successful execution and product strategy to our fast-paced Agile environment. You will quickly assess situations and make recommendations for key decisions. You will have end-to-end product ownership of both of the native Android (Play Store Editor's Choice) and iOS applications; each with well over 1 Million downloads. These responsibilities include: setting the strategy; researching and deeply understanding customer needs; defining and prioritizing the roadmap; and delivering the product to market.
We will look to you to execute with speed and agility as part of a small, focused team, including direct access to executive leadership and cross-functional partners enabling you to make key decisions quickly. You will also be responsible for ensuring all teams are aligned on priorities as well as communicating out to the broader organization on those priorities. Above all, you will spend your days obsessed with our users, viewing every decision through hyper customer centricity lenses and ensuring that we champion to the best decision.
To be Successful You'll Need:
- 2+ years prior experience in Mobile App Product Management
- Interest and trust in data analytics across multiple platforms, including the ability to identify and self-serve required data
- Proven track record of identifying and tracking important app-specific metrics and acting on those to push the product forward
- Experience leading teams in an Agile environment
- A thorough understanding of both iOS and Android native app technologies as well as how they work and integrate with web, API, and 3rd party systems
- Knowledge of how apps are submitted, merchandised, and optimized in the consumer-facing app stores
- Experience ideating, prioritizing, and running A/B tests within apps to understand consumer demand, optimize a piece of the customer journey, or measuring the roll-out a new feature
- Proven experience in taking an abstract concept or idea and fostering it through the entire product lifecycle
- Bachelor's degree in science, technology, engineering, or related field preferred
- Creativity, fearlessness, and an unwavering commitment to putting our customer first
What We Offer
We are passionate about creating memorable experiences for our fans and the best in class experience for our employees. Vivid Seats offers competitive compensation levels, individual and team-based bonus opportunities, generous benefits package and Flex PTO policy plus a variety of workplace perks. The most exciting one: We offer our employees $100 worth of credits each month to spend on Vivid Seats tickets along with promotional discounts. At the heart of it, we are all fans of great live events. We want to help you get there more often.
111 N Canal Suite #800
Chicago, IL 60606