Product Analyst, Powered by Avant
What you do at Avant
- Support partner requests – We work closely with our bank partners and strive to meet their needs. Requests could range from gathering data to responding to audits to making product changes.
- Ensure product success – You help track the progress of tasks against timelines, monitor the outcomes of new feature deployments, and track and fix bugs that arise.
- Dig into the details - At Avant we move fast and you will be rolling up your sleeves and digging into the details of how your product ticks
- Collaborating with other business units – including Engineering, Risk, Marketing, and Partner Development – on new initiatives, project requests, prioritization and delivery
What you might own at Avant
- Adjusting a bank’s credit policies, such as interest rates or debt-to-income ratios
- Launching a new partnership with marketing affiliates such as Credit Karma and Lending Tree
- Owning a partner’s monthly audit process
Why you are a fit for Avant
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficiency with Excel or a similar analytical tool
- Exposure to Tableau, Looker, PowerBI, or similar tool
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- 1-2 years work experience
- Experience using SQL or other structured data querying language to perform analysis or investigations preferred.
- Experience with object oriented programming concepts and ability to read code preferred (Ruby-on-Rails preferred).
Why Avant is a fit for you: At Avant, we believe our values make a difference:We value, support, and help each other growWe are committed to active inclusion and diversityWe are transparent and believe the best idea winsWe succeed when our customers succeedWe get sh!t done… responsiblyAnd we keep it fun! We believe that ideas are more important than titles, everything is more fun together, everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. While we believe the perks and benefits that we offer are terrific, nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of online lending.