Product Integration Manager - Customer Success at Walgreens
This position will serve as a bridge between creative product strategy solutions and our customers. The Product Integration Manager will partner with the Product Strategy Owner for Customer Success omni channel solutions to strengthen go-to market plans and collaborate with Centralized operational teams to implement and implement on-time, extraordinary service delivery.
This role will interface with both strategy and implementation teams to ensure goals and KPIs are met, establish ongoing feedback channels and remain attentive on continuous improvement.
• This role prioritize what should be built and when by collaborating with stakeholders on product vision and strategy. Bridges the product strategy and implementation roles to create the functional plans for hand off to operations for implementation.
• Partners with SMEs to define product implementation and operationalize services.
• Defines what Operator role does and spells out KPIs related to success. Defines SLAs and makes implementation decisions so operators have clarity on how to operate.
• Chooses necessary requirements, staffing requirements/capabilities and customer service support
• Guides resolution of project conflicts. Consults and makes recommendations to senior management.
• Drafts product specific standard operating procedures and processes, scope resource bandwidth, and determine feedback loop.
• Manages relationships with various teams to facilitate seamless implementation
• Shares ideas and receive feedback on new features through presentations each quarter before a new release
• Stays abreast of industry leading best practices and brings them to the attention of the leadership team for innovative application. May develop partnerships (and relationships) with internal and external stakeholders to meet business needs.
• May allocate available resources to meet operating goals. May develop and mentor staff through on-boarding, open communication, training and development opportunities and performance management processes. May ensure the team is appropriately staffed with required competencies; fosters a diverse and inclusive team.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans
Walgreens (www.walgreens.com) is included in the Retail Pharmacy USA Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. (Nasdaq: WBA), a global leader in retail and wholesale pharmacy. As America’s most loved pharmacy, health and beauty company, Walgreens purpose is to champion the health and wellbeing of every community in America. Operating more than 9,000 retail locations across America, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands, Walgreens is proud to be a neighborhood health destination serving approximately 8 million customers each day. Walgreens pharmacists play a critical role in the U.S. healthcare system by providing a wide range of pharmacy and healthcare services. To best meet the needs of customers and patients, Walgreens offers a true omnichannel experience, with platforms bringing together physical and digital, supported by the latest technology to deliver high-quality products and services in local communities nationwide.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 2 years of experience in Customer Service and/or product implementation/integration OR a High School Diploma/GED and at least 4 years of experience in Customer Service and/or product implementation/integration
- Experience defining In person, telephonic or digital service user-experiences
- Experience drafing product specific standard operating procedures and processes
- Project management experience
- Willing to travel up 10% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- At least one year of direct leadership, indirect leadership, and/or cross functional team leadership.