Responsible for the strategic development and management of new and existing initiatives that will drive traffic, conversion, revenue growth and profitability for the online channels. Works closely with IT, Marketing and non-eCommerce Walgreens entities.
- Translates the divisional sales goals and customer experience into a logically sequenced and optimized product roadmap for key product area.
- Develops and maintains the product and feature roadmap for assigned area. Manages prioritization among user experience, technology and central marketing organizations.
- Proactively identifies and resolves strategic issues for assigned product area that may impair the team’s ability to meet strategic, financial and technical goals.
- Works closely with the engineering technology team and user interface designers to define detailed key product requirements.
- Manages, mentors and develops a team of Business Analysts or Associate Product Managers.
- Grows adoption and usage of the Walgreens front end store business. Identifies and quantifies the customer segments with strong growth potential, creating Develops the business case and strategy for targeting. Implements growth strategy by coordinating cross-functional teams to deliver any necessary changes.
- Measures and analyzes impact of existing functionality. Identifies opportunities to innovate and improve, providing additional benefits to the customer. Builds strong internal relationships with technology and development teams to drive implementation.
- Measures and analyzes the impact of existing pricing and merchandising. Identifies opportunities to innovate and improve. Builds strong internal relationships with the sales, user experience, technology and central marketing organizations to drive implementation of new merchandising strategies.
- Conducts business and financial analysis, including forecasting, monitoring and reporting.
- Writes well informed business requirements based on input from data, discussions with other individuals and own thinking and will then refine and drive to conclusion these business requirements through effective communication and proactively seeking out the appropriate individuals.
Walgreens (www.walgreens.com) is included in the Retail Pharmacy USA Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. (Nasdaq: WBA), a global leader in retail and wholesale pharmacy. As America’s most loved pharmacy, health and beauty company, Walgreens purpose is to champion the health and wellbeing of every community in America. Operating more than 9,000 retail locations across America, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands, Walgreens is proud to be a neighborhood health destination serving approximately 8 million customers each day. Walgreens pharmacists play a critical role in the U.S. healthcare system by providing a wide range of pharmacy and healthcare services. To best meet the needs of customers and patients, Walgreens offers a true omnichannel experience, with platforms bringing together physical and digital, supported by the latest technology to deliver high-quality products and services in local communities nationwide.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 2 years product management experience in on-line technology and/or management strategy consulting OR a High School Diploma/GED and at least at least 5 years product management experience in on-line technology and/or management strategy consulting
- At least 2 years’ experience in consumer-facing online commerce.
- At least 2 years’ experience in product marketing, product/program management, business development, or management consulting.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas of ecommerce: Content Tools and Processes, Search & Browse, SEO/SEM, or Cart and Checkout.
- Experience working with product development lifecycle.
- Experience developing and delivering presentations to various audience levels within an organization.
- Experience analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions.
- Experience leading and/or collaborating with cross functional team to develop strategies that meet department goals within budget and established timelines.
- Experience identifying operational issues and recommending and implementing strategies to resolve problems.
- Experience directly managing people, including hiring, developing, motivating, and directing people as they work