Are you a product leader who wants to change the way businesses hire and build their teams? Want to be part of a game-changing company that’s giving power to thousands of hiring managers across the country? Hireology is looking for a Product Manager to join our team! Reporting to our Director of Product, you will own the execution of our product roadmap and discovery process, and solve interesting problems.
The Product Manager is responsible for setting the development roadmap for product enhancements and executing on that roadmap. You will develop and drive business requirements and you will work with product managers to translate market trends, customer needs and competitive intelligence into innovative deliverables that solve customer problems, and evangelize those innovations internally and externally.
What you’ll do:
- Translate a product vision and strategy into tactical plans
- Define, measure and improve key product metrics
- Align cross-functional stakeholders across the organization, from Sales and Operations to Marketing and Executives
- Rigorously leverage data and analytics to drive decisions, features and design
- Collaborate with Leadership, Engineering, Marketing, Finance and Accounting on new and ongoing initiatives
- Work with Customer Success to ingest customer feedback and develop future improvements
- Present recommendations and accompanying analyses to leadership
- Wear many hats and potentially work on a variety of other PM projects
- 3-5 years of product management background with success stories, preferably in a SaaS environment
- Ability to build alignment around the product roadmap. You should have an assertive, direct communication style with a flair for inspiring and motivating others.
- Experience leading substantial aspects of product management. That means identifying opportunities, defining a product roadmap, creating business cases, driving execution activities, and measuring results.
- Experience translating objectives into specific tactical plans. You’ll need to define, measure, and improve key product metrics.
Come help us build a product people love!