Product Principal at Kin + Carta
Employer: Solstice Consulting, LLC, 111 N. Canal Street, Suite 700, Chicago, Illinois 60606
Work site: 111 N. Canal Street, Suite 700, Chicago, Illinois 60606
Job Title: Product Principal
Job Duties: Define and prioritize new software features within the Agile Scrum methodology. Coach the team and facilitate all necessary Agile ceremonies (sprint planning, daily standups, sprint reviews/retrospectives, Release Planning, etc.) and help the PO manage the release backlog. Coach the team in Agile relative estimation techniques, cross-functionality, and self-organization. Identify, manage, and mitigate project issues and risks. Ensure transparency in the teams' work through the sprint backlog, burndown chart, and other Agile metrics. Be the coach and all-around advocate for the Agile Scrum delivery methodology amongst project team and client stakeholders. This position mentors two (2) Consultants that are responsible for performing the Scrum Master responsibilities.
- Master’s Degree in Information Systems
- Four (4) years of work experience using Agile Scrum methodology for project management and liaising between the client and technical team.
- Four (4) years of experience with Human Centered Approach to Software Development.
- One (1) year of experience as a Technical Product Owner for Backend API and/or front-end mobile applications.
- One (1) year of experience assisting in Agile transformation activities, as well as managing multiple teams.
- Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Master (CSM) Certificate.
- Scaled Agile Leading SAFe Course (4.5) Certificate.
Travel: Travel is required to the surrounding counties of Chicago, Illinois, including Cook County, DuPage County, Kane County, Kendall County, Lake County, McHenry County, and Will County for up to 80% of time.
Telecommuting is permitted.
Please Contact: Lucy Viereckl
Sr. Manager of Talent Acquisition
111 N. Canal Street, Suite 700
Chicago, Illinois 60606