Avant is dedicated to building premier digital banking solutions for the middle class through a combination of technology, analytics and superior customer service. Since 2012, Avant has connected over one million customers to $6.5 billion in loans and to 200,000 credit cards. A high growth financial technology company, Avant has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, TechCrunch, Fortune, Bloomberg, and has raised over $600 million of equity capital. Visit www.avant.com for more information.
Avant is looking for a Senior Manager, PMO, to establish our Project Management Office and manage a portfolio of enterprise-wide initiatives from end-to-end. This highly autonomous role will define project management standards, policies & guidelines, collaborate with senior leaders and key stakeholders to ensure alignment on prioritization & timelines, and ensure seamless delivery on key milestones that will propel Avant forward in 2021 and beyond.
What you will do at Avant:
- Establish a Project Management Office to manage critical enterprise-wide initiatives, collaborate across the business to develop timelines and milestones, and drive cross-functional collaboration to ensure execution on key projects
- Define and implement standards to enable Avant to scope, prioritize, and deploy critical initiatives in a consistent manner
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders and project managers in Product, Operations, Technology, Data, Legal, etc. to ensure alignment on project roadmaps and resource needs
- Support business case development & resource scoping for high priority projects
- Identify, track & report on appropriate project KPIs to measure success
- Establish appropriate communication channels and reporting mechanisms to ensure a regular cadence of status updates to appropriate business leaders and project stakeholders
- Lead change management initiatives across the business
- Scope and implement technology & tools to optimize collaboration and execution
Why you are a fit for Avant:
- BA/BS degree
- 8+ years of project/program management, process improvement, or other relevant professional experience
- Project Management certification (such as PMP) preferred
- Six Sigma/Green Belt certification preferred
- Knowledge of Project Management technology and/or software required to enable best practices across the organization
- Ability to provide strategic leadership with an execution-based mindset to drive results in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Strong bias for action and ability to develop creative solutions to complex problems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as ability to think clearly & analyze quantitatively
- Collaborative, commercial attitude that will enable relationship-building across the business
- Experience in Technology and/or Financial Services preferred
Why Avant is a fit for you:
At Avant, we believe our values make a difference:
We value, support, and help each other grow
We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
We are transparent and believe the best idea wins
We succeed when our customers succeed
We get sh!t done… responsibly
And we keep it fun!
We believe that ideas are more important than titles, everything is more fun together, everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. While we believe the perks and benefits that we offer are terrific, nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of online lending.
Avant is an equal opportunity employer and individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation or gender identity), age, disability or genetic information or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local law, regulation or ordinance.