PowerReviews delivers software that more than 1,000 brands and retailers utilize to collect, display, and syndicate reviews on more than 5,000 websites. An essential resource for consumers as they search and shop online and in-store, reviews drive traffic, increase sales, and create actionable insights to improve products and services. With a syndication network that reaches more than 500 million in-market shoppers each month, PowerReviews delivers more reviews to more consumers. And we make it easier than anyone else.
PowerReviews is looking for a talented Senior Product Manager to help us drive the vision and execution of the PowerReviews UGC Analytics product line. You will own the strategic roadmap of this product line. As one of the fastest growing product lines, you will leverage large amounts of disparate datasets, user research, customer interviewing, and rapid testing of ideas to build new and enhance existing features. You will work with the Analytics Engineering team, UX/Design, and the Product team on a day to day basis as well as the rest of the organization to define the capabilities that our customers will use to move the product line forward. This position will report directly to the VP, Product Management.
- Understand PowerReviews’ strategic and competitive position in the market and deliver new features for a product line that are recognized as world class.
- Define and own the product vision, strategy, roadmap, and prioritized backlog for the product line.
- Drive growth and adoption of the product line to meet aggressive but attainable revenue targets
- Apply data driven approaches to guiding your decisions and continuously iterate on the PowerReviews product offerings for features and operational tools.
- Coordinate with other product teams (designers, engineers, product marketing) and cross-functional stakeholders (Sales, Client Success, Implementation, Tech Support, etc.) to ensure product features are well communicated, understood, and adopted by our customers.
- Develop and manage technical requirements to guide an iterative new product development process.
- 5+ years Product Management experience
- 1-3 years proven experience working with B2B Services
- 1-3 years working with external partners/clients to solve problems
- Exceptional communication skills and assertive attitude
- Ability to ruthlessly prioritize competing needs of the business and client base
- Comfortable making decisions, forecasting and prioritizing without complete information
- History of end-to-end product ownership with strong results, working closely with engineers and designers
- Understanding of Agile software development methodology
- Strong user empathy & design aesthetic
- Attitude that you are the ‘CEO’ of your product line and will roll up your sleeves when necessary to ensure success
- Able to quickly build strong relationships with cross-functional stakeholders to build the internal support necessary to ensure success for your product line
- Strong customer centric approach to product development with the ability to drill down to the true ‘why’ when talking with clients or prospects
- Authorization to work in the U.S.
- Data Analytics Product Management experience including developing and launching analytics products
- Experience working with AI as it relates to Natural Language Process and Sentiment Analytics
- Technical understanding of database architecture
- Computer Science degree or equivalent technical experience
- You are described as positive, are not afraid to fail, and adaptable
PowerReviews is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reasons prohibited by law.