Walgreens Boots Alliance (Nasdaq: WBA) is a global leader in retail and wholesale pharmacy, touching millions of lives every day through dispensing and distributing medicines, and through its convenient retail locations, digital platforms and health and beauty products. The company has more than 100 years of trusted healthcare heritage and innovation in community pharmacy and pharmaceutical wholesaling.
WBA is one of the world’s largest purchasers of prescription drugs and many other health and well-being products. The company’s size, scale and expertise will help position us to expand the supply of, and address the rising cost of, prescription drugs in the U.S. and worldwide.
The company’s portfolio of retail and business brands includes Walgreens, Duane Reade, Boots and Alliance Healthcare, as well as increasingly global health and beauty product brands, such as No7, Soap & Glory, Liz Earle, Botanics, Sleek MakeUP and YourGoodSkin.
- Bachelor’s degree at least 4 years of experience in Product Management, Technical Product Management and/or operational experience in the Healthcare Sector, leading change & continuous improvement OR a High School Diploma/GED and at least 7 years of experience in Product Management, Technical Product Management and/or operational experience in the Healthcare Sector, leading change & continuous improvement
- Experience working on all aspects of the product management lifecycle
- Experience working with advanced process design product management/development principles
- Experience managing large scope, complex projects with multiple partner teams that span multiple releases or phases.
- Experience translating complex topics into clear business-speak
- Experience influencing & communicating reasons for change
- At least 2 years of experience contributing to financial business decisions in the workplace.
- At least 2 years of direct leadership, indirect leadership, and/or cross functional team leadership.
- Willing to travel up to 20% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- MBA or Master’s Degree
- Experience strategizing and leading large, complicated Healthcare product visions with industry impacts
- Experience developing a product roadmap & value case of on-going optimization of the product