Do you love to spend time in the market and uncover big unmet needs?
Do you enjoy seeing an idea grow into a solution?
Do you possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality?
Are you fascinated by the potential opportunities in the healthcare industry?
Do you enjoy working alongside and supervising other bright and motivated professionals?
If you answered yes to the questions above, a Solution Manager role at Pareto Intelligence might be right for you and your career aspirations!
- Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- Driving a solution set across Development, Operations and Account management teams through market requirements, product contract, and positioning.
- Partnering with Business development to implement a go-to-market plan for direct and channel partners.
- Ensuring that the product line roadmap is aligned with the company vision and goals and also aligned with other product lines and services offered.
- Ensuring the security, confidentiality, and integrity of client information for yourself and team.
Successful Professionals will have the following qualifications:
- 3-5 years experience as a Product Manager or equivalent role
- Experience building products in an Agile environment a plus
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- 2+ years of experience in Healthcare market - Health plan/Payer experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred)
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Detail oriented
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- This position may require travel to customer and non-customer sites in US.
Pareto Intelligence is a leading healthcare solutions company modernizing the way health plans and providers succeed in value-based care. These solutions are supported by proprietary algorithms, predictive models and advanced data science that have analyzed over $100 billion in claims/medical costs and touched over 14 million lives. Through this, Pareto demystifies complex healthcare data and delivers actionable strategies to achieve complete and accurate revenue, communicate critical patient information seamlessly, and inspire more informed business decisions. Pareto was launched in 2013 by HealthScape Advisors, a privately held management consulting firm based in Chicago. That means Pareto’s pedigree is deep expertise and a pragmatic approach to executing solutions.