Amount delivers the technology that financial institutions need to create and enhance their digital credit offerings. Built by lending industry veterans, Amount helps partners go digital in months—not years—with a suite of proven product modules for credit decisioning, fraud prevention, account verifications, servicing engines and CRM solutions. Amount partners can optimize performance across product categories by tapping into various service offerings including customer acquisition, funnel and performance assessments, and risk consulting & analytics. Amount clients include financial institutions collectively managing close to $1T in US assets and servicing more than 25 million US customers. Visit www.amount.com for more information.
Amount is looking for a Technical Product QA Analyst to join the team in Chicago. This position plays a critical role supporting the verification platform offering across all financial partners. The primary responsibility is designing and conducting user acceptance tests for code updates. This includes monitoring software releases to identify changes that affect verifications and originations software, working with the developers and project manager to assess risk for each release, and designing and executing test scripts appropriate for the acceptance of the release. Amount Verify is an end-to-end cloud-based platform that facilitates digital account opening across multiple consumer financial products, including personal loans, credit cards and deposits. The platform handles all aspects of account verification, including identity management; income and employer verification. With Amount Verify, banks have access to a customizable platform with a suite of best in class identity and verification tools that enable them to configure their own rules and verification strategies, and white label both CRM and agent interfaces.
What you do at Amount:
- Schedule the release of product deployments and participating in software QA through all stages of the development life-cycle
- Coordinate with verifications project manager to ensure that code projects are ready to be tested when they are released
- Work with verifications manager to evaluate the scope of release and write test scripts
- Develop expertise in the data model and become adept and using SQL to evaluate the behavior of the software platform
- Monitor the releases and alerts appropriate stakeholders of any errors or issues that emerge
- Document and communicate all changes for a release via release notes which are published internally
Why you are a fit for Amount:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Intermediate skill level in SQL, Python, or R
- Ability to identify the critical questions to ask to evaluate the success of a project
- Quantitative and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- High level of inquisitiveness, initiative and critical thinking
- Proven ability to effectively communicate with all levels of staff and management
Why Amount is a fit for you:
At Amount, we believe our values make a difference:
We value, support, and help each other grow
We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
We are transparent and believe the best idea wins
We succeed when our customers succeed
We get sh!t done… responsibly
And we keep it fun!
We believe that ideas are more important than titles, everything is more fun together, everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. While we believe the perks and benefits that we offer are terrific, nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of online lending.