Kin + Carta is looking for a Technical Product Consultant to join our Chicago office.
In this role you will…
- Build full stack cloud-native digital apps
- Evolve mission critical systems and APIs
- Modernize developer and operations processes
- Teach and enable enterprise Product Owners and Engineers via Agile XP
You’ll be working alongside industry experts to pave the future of enterprise technology by:
- Acting as a conduit between teams, balancing business direction and technical feasibility
- Providing consultation and support to the client Product Owner and Architects in their day-to-day activities and decision making process across features
- Helping define the technical product vision, roadmap, and backlog as it relates to architecture modernization
- Facilitating the definition of business needs and technical capabilities
- Writing technical user stories and acceptance criteria
- Understanding and advocating for the customer on the delivery team
- Establishing analytics strategies, including KPIs, measurements plans, and reports
- Collaborating with a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, and strategists
- Supporting sprint planning and estimation meetings by communicating the feature value and definition
- Forming a strong and trusted client relationship
You are just as excited about the future of technology as we are and meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Industrial Engineering, IT, or Business related field
- At least four years experience in a similar product role or within software development
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Comfortable working closely with development teams
- Basic understanding of Agile/Scrum roles, artifacts, and ceremonies
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills
- Experience in business analysis and requirements definition as it relates to cloud native digital apps, API modernization, enterprise architecture, CI/CD
- Working deeply with engineering teams to generate innovative solutions to technical product conundrums
About Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta exists to make the world work better by delivering transformative digital growth for our clients. As a digital transformation firm, we apply creativity, data, and technology to help clients invent, market, and operate new digital products and services that turn prospects into customers, and customers into advocates. Kin + Carta seamlessly integrates the strategic consulting, software engineering, and marketing technology needed to help businesses 'Make It Happen'.
Consultants at Kin + Carta have the opportunity to: engage with the most cutting-edge emerging technologies, solve difficult problems for some of the world’s biggest companies, and work within a breadth of industries.
Kin + Carta is headquartered in Chicago and London with offices across four continents. Our culture and shared ways of working unite us globally, but it’s our diverse specialisms, our connections, and our courage that makes our firm a recognized best place to work.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.