Technical Project Manager, Data
Amount delivers the technology that financial institutions need to create and enhance their digital credit offerings. Built by lending industry veterans, Amount helps partners go digital in months—not years—with a suite of proven product modules for credit decisioning, fraud prevention, account verifications, servicing engines and CRM solutions. Amount partners can optimize performance across product categories by tapping into various service offerings including customer acquisition, funnel and performance assessments, and risk consulting & analytics. Amount clients include financial institutions collectively managing close to $1T in US assets and servicing more than 25 million US customers. Visit www.amount.com for more information.
As a Technical Project Analyst- Data, you will work with product, business, and technology teams throughout the company to define requirements and manage execution of large scale projects key to enabling Amount’s rapid growth.
What you do at Amount:
- Define scope for requests and translate to clear requirements for data team members to execute
- Create and manage project plans for large initiatives, providing communication on progress to stakeholders throughout the company
- Manage sprints and agile planning rituals for several teams within data
- Work with data team members to identify and clear roadblocks and mitigate risks
What you might own at Amount:
- Manage the intake of requests to the data team, defining request submission and requirements specification process
- Work with product and business team to define new data product feature and coordinate work needed to complete
- Multiple project roadmaps for large scale projects, with system for balancing various business priorities
- Implementation of agile processes within data teams
Why you are a fit for Amount:
- You have technical project management experience, especially around big data and analytics tools
- You have experience working with a variety of stakeholders
- You have experience owning or managing the execution of large scale projects
- You have experience coordinating work that spans multiple team
- You are comfortable facilitating large group discussionsExperience with SQL and Python
- Experience using a software management tool (like JIRA) a plus
- Scrum Master and/or Agile Coaching knowledge and/or experience a plus
Why Amount is a fit for you:
At Amount, we believe our values make a difference:
We value, support, and help each other grow
We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
We are transparent and believe the best idea wins
We succeed when our customers succeed
We get sh!t done… responsibly
And we keep it fun!
We believe that ideas are more important than titles, everything is more fun together, everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. While we believe the perks and benefits that we offer are terrific, nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of online lending.