At Fusion, the Advisory Consultant Contractor is a resource with strong consulting service delivery skills. The Advisory Consultant Contractor can autonomously deliver multiple client engagements, while also identifying future pre-sales opportunities. They are highly competent or experienced in one or more designated solution focus areas and are capable of managing complex solutions. Through sound techniques, strong technical skills, and exceptional client relationships, the Advisory Consultant Contractor will establish a value-add relationship with the client and the Fusion Risk Management team.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 3 or more years of operational and/or enterprise risk management experience, having led and/or participated in tactical risk management activities including:
- Identifying and documenting operational and enterprise risks and controls
- Developing leading practice assessment methodology and/or conducting risk and control self-assessments (RCSA)
- Analyzing and reporting on assessment results to communicate risk posture across an organization
- Monitoring an organization's internal control environment through control testing, control framework mapping, etc.
- 3 or more years' experience coordinating and participating in risk management consulting engagements with overall engagement/project management strongly preferred
- Bachelor's degree and/or relevant experience in Operational Risk Management, Enterprise Risk Management, Compliance and Internal/External Audit
- Strong organizational and customer service skills
- Ability to develop and maintain detailed project schedules
- Meeting management skills and conflict resolution skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy along with ability to multitask and prioritize
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to succinctly summarize key findings
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills as well as prior success working with engineers
- Ability to balance and prioritize conflicting requirements
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- APRM and/or PRM certification is preferred
- The Advisory Consultant Contractor must be based in the United States, near a major international airport
- This role is a maximum of 26 hours per week, hours are not guaranteed thus, hours per week can vary.
Fusion Risk Management, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Nothing in this job posting should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.