Agile Project Manager at Pangea Money Transfer (Chicago, IL)
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:26 a.m. (CST) on Wednesday, August 11, 2021
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in Chicago, IL, Pangea started with the mission of making money transfer simple, fair, and safe. Since then, we’ve strived to enhance security and reduce the costs and pain points of international money transfer.
As Pangeans, we value introspection, accountability, empowerment, excellence, and above all, kindness. We believe in a fierce dedication to customer experience. We know that diversity is the key to innovation and creativity. If you have a growth mindset and you thrive under pressure, you’re a great fit for our team!
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties for the flawless execution of projects.
- Develop detailed project delivery plans for multiple projects for multiple teams on a quarterly basis and ensure that projects are delivered on-time and within scope.
- Manage planning and delivery of commitments for development sprints.
- Ensure that projects have proper definition of scope, objectives, and resources.
- Manage changes to project scope or schedule.
- Identify and resolve project risks and bottlenecks.
- Measure and manage metrics for project delivery and team effectiveness.
- Proven working experience in project management in an agile environment for at least 5 years.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong people skills, planning ability, attention to detail, and multitasking.
- Formal training in project management fundamentals such as Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or Agile Scrum Master certification.
Pangea is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Read Full Job Description