Agile Transformation Coach at Kin + Carta (Chicago, IL)
Solstice is an innovation and emerging technology firm that helps Fortune 500 companies seize new opportunities through world-changing digital solutions. As strategists and consultants, we help organizations evolve their digital strategy to solve mission-critical problems. As designers and developers, we build incredible software solutions that transcend a standalone product and transform an organization’s relationship with its customers. As instructors and coaches, we help companies transform from the inside out by adopting a high-speed culture of innovation. We’re strategists, researchers, designers and engineers hell-bent on changing the way the world does business. We’re headquartered in Chicago and have delivery offices in New York, London, and Buenos Aires.
We are looking for someone to join our Chicago team with experience educating and coaching organizations on the Agile Scrum methodology as an Agile Transformation Coach!
You’ll be working next to industry experts to pave the future of digital transformation in the enterprise by:
- Providing Agile leadership coaching and training to Scrum Masters, product owners, stakeholders, and executives.
- Collaborating directly with software and operations teams to coach and guide them on the mechanics of Lean and Agile methods to achieve optimal team effectiveness.
- Delivering hands-on coaching of individual teams in all aspects of scrum and kanban - daily meetings, planning, self-organization, collaboration, iterative development, managing flow, limiting wip, etc.
- Helping teams create an environment that fosters transparency, learning, innovation, quality and speed.
- Mentoring and guiding multiple teams on a day-to-day basis.
- Helping identify organizational impediments to successful Agile transformation and working with the leadership team to create effective strategies to overcome them.
- Organizing workshops that help promote Agile maturity across the organization.
You are just as excited about driving change with digital solutions as we are and meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years experience in technology organizations
- 3+ years of large-scale Agile coaching experience with methods such as XP, Scrum, Lean, or Kanban
- Hands-on experience applying lean/Agile methodologies within infrastructure, hardware, and operational environments
- Deep knowledge of Agile principles and practices and the ability to transfer that understanding at all levels of the organization
- Consulting and facilitation skills in leading technical teams in the adoption and improvement of Agile methodologies
- Senior Agile leadership skills with an ability to lead by example and challenge command and control behaviors
- Excellent presentation and training skills
- Certified ScrumMaster and Product Owner or equivalent