Architect for MarTech – Campaign Management Platforms
At Discover, be part of a culture where diversity, teamwork and collaboration reign. Join a company that is just as employee-focused as it is on its customers and is consistently awarded for both. We’re all about people, and our employees are why Discover is a great place to work. Be the reason we help millions of consumers build a brighter financial future and achieve yours along the way with a rewarding career.
We are looking to modernize our Campaign Management platform and envision our ecosystem will be comprised of third party MarTech tools and proprietary java applications, which will integrate into our new Marketing Analytics data store. We are looking for a talented Value Stream Architect (VSA) to lead the efforts in defining a strategic roadmap, selecting tools, designing proprietary components, and mentoring junior developers
At the same time, the VSA will be involved and working with our Agile delivery teams. This includes Product Managers, Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Security, Data Analytics, and Infrastructure teams to identify technical and functional system needs. The candidate must be capable of demonstrating advanced and strong Thought and Results Leadership skills, with a view that supports the vision and mission of our team, department, and company.
Works on analysis, design solutions, development and supports application software. Conducts development tasks including technical design, coding with test automation, support, and documentation.
- Deliver technology solutions that support our business goals. Partner with Product Managers to build the strategic roadmap/product vision
- Break down a product vision into workable technical solutions, leading all design efforts
- Provide strong technical leadership and direction within the team, ensuring junior members are following best practices
At a minimum, here’s what we need from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- 8+ years of experience in relevant technical expertise
It would be great if you have:
- Experience with MarTech stack tools and the integration of these tools
- Experience with Unica and Adobe Campaign or similar tools
- Experience design and implementing java applications
- Experience with data warehousing technologies
- Technical experience with:
- Designing APIs
- Spring (Core, Spring Integration, Spring Boot, Spring Batch)
- JSON/XML processing and validation
- CI with Jenkins or similar; Git/GitHub; Gradle, Nexus
- Data Technologies: Teradata, Oracle, SAS, SQL
- Cloud/PaaS Architectures: Cloud Foundry(PCF), AWS, Snowflake
- Leadership skills:
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong collaboration skills, responsive to service needs
- Passion for learning
- Strong collaborator
Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, among other things, or as a qualified individual with a disability.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply today!