Associate Advisory Consultant at Fusion Risk Management
At Fusion, the Associate Advisory Consultant is an associate-level delivery resource who has demonstrable experience with documentation and consulting service delivery skills. As a member of the Advisory Services team, you will deliver designated post-sales activities on assigned advisory services projects. Through sound techniques, strong technical skills, and exceptional client relationships, the Associate Advisory Consultant will establish a value-add relationship with the client and the Fusion Risk Management team.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Experience leading and /or participating in Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery strategic initiatives or equivalent preferred
- Bachelor's degree and/or relevant experience in Business, Risk Management, Emergency Response, Business Continuity Management, and/or Crisis Management preferred
- Strong organizational and customer service skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy along with ability to multitask and prioritize
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to succinctly summarize key findings
- Problem-solving and analytical skills as well as ability to work with engineers
- Ability to balance and prioritize conflicting requirements
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- BC/DR Industry certification (BCI, DRII, etc.) or equivalent desired
- BC/DR consulting and/or direct practitioner experience desired
The Associate Advisory Consultant must be based in the United States, near a major international airport.
Fusion Risk Management, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Nothing in this job posting should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.