Jellyvision is hiring an Associate Implementation Manager
Jellyvision’s headquarters is in Chicago, and, post-COVID, many of us will be returning to the Chicago offices (by choice, not requirement -- our philosophy is “Flexible First”). But this position is also eligible for work by a remote employee out of CA, FL, GA, IL, KY, MA, MI, MN, NY, NC, OH, OR, PA, TX, UT, WA, or WI.
Who we are
We at Jellyvision are the proud parents of ALEX®, an interactive employee communications platform that makes tricky decisions—like choosing and using employee benefits—easier and more enjoyable. The success of ALEX has exceeded our wildest work-related dreams, which is why we need a talented Associate Implementation Manager to help us.
How you’ll help
You’ll work with our customers (employers and resellers) to deliver a customized version of ALEX that will delight and truly help employees make smart benefits decisions. You will become an expert in employee benefit plans so that you can work closely with our customers to understand benefit offerings, enter those offerings into our system, launch the product, and provide ongoing product support. You will also support sales and renewal pitches, ensure customer information fits within our product, deliver information to customers, manage timelines, handle custom requests, and delight the socks off everyone. Associate Implementation Managers work closely with Jellyvision’s Revenue and Operations teams to ensure products are delivered in a way that meets customer needs. When not focused on customer work, you’ll support a variety of internal projects, from process documentation to cross-team collaboration.
What you’ll do
- Analyze customer benefit packages to determine fit with Jellyvision’s proprietary software. (Don’t worry if you don’t have benefits experience! It’s definitely a nice-to-have, but we can also help you learn along the way.)
- Document and communicate any fit issues you identify both internally and externally and propose ways to resolve them.
- Work closely with the team to execute individual “releases” of ALEX for each customer you’re assigned to.
- Keep each customer release on track, even when you are feeling the pressure from our seasonal business. We try to mitigate it, but we need to be honest: we are really, really busy from mid-August through mid-November.
- Think at least two steps ahead to try to make everyone’s lives smoother and happier.
- Document process and product issues and ideas for improvement so that we are continually getting better at what we do and how we do it.
- Manage or support the customer transition from sales to implementation/production, ensuring a smooth changeover between steps.
- Dazzle customers with competence, charm, and wit so that they love us.
- Communicate project schedules and progress to customers so that they always know where we are in completing each release.
- Help customers understand custom project options when needed.
- Document customer-specific issues and custom work for use in future years.
Experience & skills you’ll need
- 1+ years of experience in a customer-facing implementation or project management role.
- Past roles where you had to balance internal and external (customer) requirements and budget realities.
- The demonstrated ability to rock a spreadsheet, revel in the details, and possess the kind of magic that allows you to be both a task master and great team member
- Experience performing under pressure during a “busy season.”
- Experience in the world of benefits (medical, dental, life, disability, vision, FSA) in sales or account management, working in the plan design and/or renewal process is a plus, but not a necessity.
- Spanish fluency is a plus!
- Instills trust
- Communicates effectively
- Ensures accountability
- Customer focus
- Nimble learning
- Action oriented
Our credo is a simple one: be helpful. And we think we can be most helpful if our workforce is as diverse in thought, perspective, and culture as the people who use our products. We are looking to add amazing people to our team who will bring diversity across many lines, including race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, sex, and country of origin.
Thanks for your interest in Jellyvision!