Avant is dedicated to building premier digital banking solutions for the middle class through a combination of technology, analytics and superior customer service. Since 2012, Avant has connected over 1.5 million customers to over $7.5 billion in loans and 700,000 credit cards. A high growth financial technology company, Avant has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, TechCrunch, Fortune, Bloomberg, and has raised over $600 million of equity capital. Visit www.avant.com for more information.
We are seeking a dynamic Associate, Program Management to join our growing team!
What you will do at Avant
- Work with business stakeholders to scope Technical projects
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with the customer and executive sponsors to understand customer's strategy, technical environment and measurements for success.
- Build and maintains internal and external relationships to understand the organizational business objectives and goals. Partner with key customer decision maker(s) to structure partnership(s) strategy as it relates to customer requirements
- Jira admin and support for Program Management Lead
- Establish communication channels with internal and external stakeholders to ensure timely solutioning
- Define, document, and enforce partner engagement model and prioritization framework
- Work with and build relationships with cross functional teams
- Initiate and drive complex projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously, independently and prioritize to meet deadlines
Why You are a Fit for Avant
- You have a BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Have demonstrable experience with corporate customer success management
- 3 years of product and/or technical program management experience
- Familiar with Agile methodology and environment
- Familiarity with vendor management
- Ability to handle and execute multiple tasks in a fast paced environment with minimum supervision and successfully meet established deadlines
- Exceptional attention to detail, thoroughness, and organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-confidence, critical thinking, good judgment, and the ability to make sound decisions
Why Avant is a fit for you:
At Avant, we believe our values make a difference:
We value, support, and help each other grow
We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
We are transparent and believe the best idea wins
We succeed when our customers succeed
We get sh!t done… responsibly
And we keep it fun!
We believe that ideas are more important than titles, everything is more fun together, everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. While we believe the perks and benefits that we offer are terrific, nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of online lending.
Avant is an equal opportunity employer and individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation or gender identity), age, disability or genetic information or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local law, regulation or ordinance.