Associate Project Manager (Sampling)
PowerReviews works with more than 1,000 global brands and retailers to increase conversion and improve products and the customer experience with ratings and reviews and Q&A software. Ratings and reviews solutions from PowerReviews are essential for consumers as they search and shop online and in-store, and they are proven to increase online site-wide sales up to 17%
The Associate Project Manager will work within the Product Operations group to support the execution of the PowerReviews sampling program by executing full end-to-end sampling projects including, participant selection activities and follow-up email campaigns, general project management. A strong candidate will be able to handle multiple campaigns, prioritize effectively, and meet required service level agreements.
- Act as project manager for PowerReviews sampling services
- Own end-to-end sampling campaigns for high-profile brands/retailers
- Verify sampling program participants based on demographics deemed by client.
- Create goals and milestones and ensure commitments to the client are achieved.
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams to ensure a quality client experience
- Track project progress against agreed to KPIs and any contractual obligations
- Deliver end of project reporting/analytics summarizing project execution
- Facilitate fulfillment relationships with clients and partners
Preferred Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comfort with client facing activities
- Project Management skills
- Manage multiple projects in parallel
- Experience with Salesforce.com (preferred)
- Familiarity with email service providers (ESPs) and mail merge functions
- Experience with Google and Microsoft suites
- Strong problem solving skills and issue resolution