Associate Project Manager
Fusion Risk Management is recognized as the most innovative and fastest growing provider of business continuity, IT disaster recovery and crisis management solutions for the enterprise.
The Fusion Framework® Continuity Risk Management System™ is built by industry experts and delivered on Force.com, the world's leading cloud-based application platform.
Offering a new and better approach to Business Continuity Management, Fusion is transforming the industry and has been named a leader in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Business Continuity Management software.
Our customers include mid-size and large enterprise organizations up through the Fortune 50 and across industry verticals including financial services, manufacturing, energy and utilities, retail, pharmaceuticals, government and higher education.
Fusion provides world-class Advisory Consulting Services to assist and guide our customers in building and evolving their business continuity programs. At Fusion Risk Management, we are uniquely focused on the success of our customers and the success of their BCM programs.
Fusion is adding talented individuals to our team who are inspired by the challenge of solving business problems through the thoughtful and creative use of technology. Fusion offers a challenging work environment with limitless opportunity for personal and professional growth for individuals with a passion for solving business problems using the latest cloud-based technologies. Sound interesting? Then read on!
Fusion’s Associate Project Manager plays a key role within our Delivery team. This role directly supports the Project Management Office and works in tandem with project managers to support the completion of projects.
This role, which interfaces with most internal Fusion resources will focus and deliver on the following roles and responsibilities:
- Create and maintain project related reusable templates.
- Package new project related documentation for upcoming projects.
- Multitasking by managing administrative workload for multiple projects from small to large enterprise clients while consistently striving to exceed expectations.
- Work closely with Project Managers to support financial objectives by forecasting project timelines, analyzing project needs.
- Ability to perform under pressure in a fast paced, rapidly growing, and passionate Project Management Office.
- Ability to set, meet, and provide progress on goals consistently to your direct manager.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Information Systems or related category
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in project management or client facing role
- Must be self-directed, working independently and as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to recognize conflict situations and effectively escalate to the Project Manager
- Learn and adapt to Fusion’s project methodology and supporting tools
- Proven ability to work cross functionally with Product, Sales, Business Operations and Support
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
- Effective note-taking and clearly articulating action items for both internal and external stakeholders
- Salesforce.com or Force.com experience preferred but not required
- May require 10% travel