Associate Technical Consultant at DocuSign
Associate Technical Consultant at Seal Software – A DocuSign Company
Customer Support | Remote-North America (New York City, New York and East Coast)
Our agreement with employees.
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
We are looking for a seasoned Professional Services consultant to lead Seal’s technical implementation teams in delivering high value solutions to Fortune 500 customers. This person will be the lead technologist, responsible for defining, implementing and validating quality customer solutions. As an Associate Technical Consultant, you will liaison with customer IT resources, Seal product development and implementation partners to define and deliver robust solutions and customer value. This position can be based remotely.
This role reports to the East Regional Delivery Manager of Professional Services
- Assist with implementation of Seal’s Contract Discovery and Analytics platform
- Assist with installation of Seal enterprise platform components within Customer’s secure IT infrastructure
- Integration of Seal’s Contract Discovery and Contract Analytics services with third party contract management platforms (Salesforce, Apttus, Emptoris, etc.)
- Application and verification of custom platform configuration specifications and services
- Extraction, Translation, and Loading (ETL) of customer’s contract metadata into Seal
- Design and implementation of contract discovery and loading operation to optimize processing and prioritize contract sources
- The ideal candidate will have a B.S. degree in Computer Science, MIS, or Engineering discipline.
- 3 + years experience of working with and configuring, complex, enterprise software platforms
- 3 + years experience of working with network operating systems and technologies (Windows or Unix)
- 3 + years of experience in Enterprise Integration tools, ETL and Web Application Development
- Ability to travel, up to 50%
- The ideal candidate will have Professional Services delivery experience and a proven track record of defining and delivering complex custom solutions for an enterprise software company
- Understanding of regular expression logic and structure
- Familiarity and/or experience developing product extensions with java based software platform APIs
- Demonstrated knowledge of network operating systems and technologies (Windows or Unix)
- Understanding of network architectures, related technologies (IP, LDAP, SSL, SAML), protocols (TCP/IP, HTML, WebServices) and security
- Demonstrated experience in working with NoSQL databases, CouchDB a definite plus
- Experience with implementing Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) applications a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a diverse, cross-functional technical team
DocuSign® helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. Plus, we save more trees together! And that’s a good thing.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. DocuSign is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.