Business Operations Coordinator
We help marketers unlock new revenue by arming them with the technology and expertise they need to succeed in mobile marketing. The Vibes Mobile Engagement Platform enables marketers to easily manage all mobile communication channels including text messaging, push notifications, Apple Wallet, Google Pay and mobile web campaigns — all through a single interface. Vibes has delivered more than ten billion mobile experiences on behalf of customers that include Chipotle, Discover, Home Depot, PetSmart, Foot Locker and Allstate, and is recognized as one of only four Tier 1 aggregators by the Common Short Code Administration (CSCA). To learn more about Vibes, visit www.vibes.com.
We are currently seeking a detail-oriented Business Operations Coordinator to join our Business Operations team as a full-time employee. The Business Operations Coordinator will be responsible for assisting in activating new campaigns for clients, vendor relationship management, reporting and audit resolution. This position plays a critical role in keeping our team organized and managing effective internal and external communication. An ideal candidate has great organization skills, passion for process improvement, strong written communication, and ability to manage multiple unrelated projects at a time.
This is a full-time position located in downtown Chicago at 300 West Adams.
- Wrangle multiple parties to ensure we hit deadlines for multiple concurrent projects
- Deliver strong internal and external communication; keep stakeholders in the loop
- Manage short-code inventory and process weekly reports
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail in all interactions with partner companies; maintain “good standing partner” relationship
- Learn and understand industry and government compliance practices related to mobile; develop internal documentation for Vibes employees; Keep key stakeholders (Customer Success, Sales, etc.) up-to-date with changes
- Manage industry and carrier auditing processes, including tracking, reporting, communication with internal teams and industry partners
- Develop strong relationships with internal stakeholders, external partners, and clients
Requirements & Qualifications:
- 1-3 years of experience managing projects with cross functional teams
- Demonstrated track record of effective project management and critical thinking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proactively identify and develop solutions to problems
- Tech savvy: can learn new web-based interfaces quickly, strong working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Ability to effectively manage relationships with on-site and off-site partners and team members
- Organized, motivated, and detail-oriented
- Ability to complete large volumes of work efficiently and effectively
- Professional, reliable, driven, and results-oriented
Our Core Values:
- Respect, Honesty, and Integrity for All Stakeholders
- Always be Learning
- Relentless Focus on the Customer
- Never be Satisfied
- Create Value
- Seek Accountability and Ownership
Vibes is an equal opportunity employer that encourages and fosters diversity in the workplace. We offer a career building experience in a fast-paced organization and industry.