Client Implementation Manager
Why our work matters
The healthcare industry is notoriously difficult to navigate. One third of the over $3 trillion spent on healthcare annually results from this complexity, and more than half of Americans don’t get care because of the price tag. Our mission is to simplify the healthcare experience in a way that provides access to better care at a lower cost.
Since 2014, HealthJoy has been committed to revolutionizing the way people access healthcare. Through an easy to use app that brings together healthcare information and on-demand help, we enable people to be more informed and confident when making decisions about their healthcare. It’s no small feat, but our work makes a significant difference in people’s lives.
Our team has compassion and energy for the problems we are solving. We hold ourselves accountable and deliver on ambitious, meaningful goals. Putting egos aside, we commit to doing what it takes to bring positive changes to our users. Everyone plays a role.
Together we are building the future of healthcare. Join us!
Your role in our mission
As a Client Implementation Manager you’ll be responsible for delivering a customized HealthJoy instance to our new clients.
Your expertise in HealthJoy’s technology will allow you to consult our clients and drive implementations to successful completion. The Client Implementation Manager will serve as a critical checkpoint in ensuring the quality of each implementation is the best HealthJoy has to offer.
What You’ll Do
- Oversee multiple concurrent SaaS implementations to ensure high standards of quality are met
- Serve as the subject matter expert on benefits configuration, eligibility data, and integrations required to implement HealthJoy
- Validate required inputs from our clients and hold them accountable for the necessary deliverables
- Analyze and digest business and technical data requirements
- Facilitate user acceptance testing with our clients and address their feedback
- Maintain data connections related to eligibility and claims by collaborating with customers and external vendors such as benefits admin platforms, TPAs and insurance carriers
What You’ll Need
- Knowledge of Health and Welfare benefits and/or implementation is preferred, especially experience with benefit eligibility data
- Impeccable attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy and follow through
- Demonstrated success managing and implementing complex projects, with keen attention to detail and deadlines
- Ability independently resolve problems and think critically
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in assuring quality in work
- Ability to effectively communicate technical issues and resolve problems
- A proactive, self-starter mentality, with the ability to think two steps ahead on every project
- SQL experience preferred but not required
- Bachelor’s degree
- Medical benefits with generous employer contribution to monthly medical premiums
- HSA with annual company contribution
- Access to the HealthJoy app
- Stock options
- Flexible PTO policy
- Parental leave
- Quarterly volunteer events
- Monthly company sponsored happy hours
- Weekly Instacart orders and catered lunches every Friday
- A unique opportunity to join a scaling business in healthtech!
HealthJoy is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.