Kin + Carta Advise provides a differentiated consulting proposition that combines the suits and the t-shirts. It fuses a unique blend of business, human, technology, and data understanding to offer strategic plans that are designed to create tangible value faster. Using an agile, pragmatic approach Advise’s goal is to achieve value creation, digital maturity, and enriched culture capabilities for its clients and their businesses. At its core, Advise will enable clients to grab hold of the opportunities that technology and data present in order to transform customer experiences and supercharge commercial performance.
As a Consultant at Kin + Carta Advise, you will be working on projects across numerous industries, including Consumer, Retail, Healthcare, and Financial Services. This position fulfills integral duties in terms of project delivery and management while helping to coach, manage and develop more junior members of the team, as well as supporting Principals and Directors in marketing and business development. Proficient business analytics, hypothesis formulation, and development of recommendations are key skills and should be apparent in project work, allowing Consultants to contribute and support their senior colleagues in providing solutions to client issues. Alongside project work, we will help you define personal development goals and support you wherever possible as you build a career in consulting.
- Manage small and medium-sized projects and workstreams, including developing work plans, research and analysis, interviews, accuracy of outputs, client interactions, and timely delivery
- Play a key role in the formulation of hypotheses, interpretation of data, and development of recommendations within project work
- Undertake qualitative research methods and conduct analysis of qualitative and quantitative data
- Manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Manage junior team members, including communication, structuring work, coaching / assisting, and reviewing progress
- Deliver and present managed workstreams and projects to clients
- Write or contribute to proposals and support senior colleagues at project pitches
- Interpret industry trends and news and understand what it means to clients and prospects
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- 3+ years of professional experience, ideally within the consulting industry
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficient in written communications (narrative-form and slide-form)
- Financially literate, with the ability to develop and improve financial analyses in spreadsheet form
- Proven organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong curiosity and eagerness to learn
- Articulate, insightful, and proactive; someone who is a great ambassador for our company
- Emotional intelligence; ability to easily engage with colleagues, clients, and prospects
- Motivated to excel and achieve long term goals
- Advanced MS Office knowledge (MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Word)
- Advanced knowledge of Google Drive Applications including Slides, Sheets, Docs
- Familiarity with digital whiteboard tools such as Miro and Mural
About Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta exists to make the world work better by delivering transformative digital growth for our clients. As a digital transformation firm, we apply creativity, data, and technology to help clients invent, market, and operate new digital products and services that turn prospects into customers, and customers into advocates. Kin + Carta seamlessly integrates the strategic consulting, software engineering, and marketing technology needed to help businesses 'Make It Happen'.
Consultants at Kin + Carta have the opportunity to: engage with the most cutting-edge emerging technologies, solve difficult problems for some of the world’s biggest companies, and work within a breadth of industries.
Kin + Carta is headquartered in Chicago and London with offices across four continents. Our culture and shared ways of working unite us globally, but it’s our diverse specialisms, our connections, and our courage that makes our firm a recognized best place to work.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To read further about our commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Awareness, check out our IDEA page on our website.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.