Coord Digital Commerce at Walgreens
Provides coordination in the areas of merchandising, planning, strategy, and operations within the Digital Commerce teams. Responsible for supporting key activities in the areas of pricing / promotion execution, site asset creation, and ensuring timely setup of new items and suppliers.
Collaborates with cross-functional partners, such as store merchants, supply chain, and store operations, to help coordinate the delivery of consistent digitally-enabled end-to-end customer experience with product assortment, pricing/promo, checkout and fulfillment.
- Ensures alignment between instore experience and digital vehicles, including onsite promotion, pricing, assortment, and assets.
- Assists with analyzing reports to determine Digital Commerce sales performance and identify opportunities. Presents findings to management as needed.
- Coordinates supplier funded digital campaigns onsite, reports on effectiveness, and communicates to key stakeholders internally and externally; Also coordinates invoicing and billing for suppliers and works with internal teams to ensure funds are recognized in P&L.
- Serves as a point of contact for inquiries and requests related to programs that cross both digital and in store such as Ship to Store and Same Day Delivery. Responsible for communicating solutions to assigned impacted stakeholders.
- Executes digital pricing, promotions, and site assets; ensures accurate setup, QAs offers, and maintains processes to ensure efficient execution.
- Provides management with insights into pricing / promo opportunities and makes recommendations on solutions.
- Collaborates with suppliers and merchants to ensure assortment catalog is properly maintained
- Works to improve accuracy and timely execution of new item / supplier setup and site assets.
- Conducts outreach to suppliers to ensure full compliance with current company standards and improve item information. Maintains supplier documents related to program and product agreements/contracts cease and desist communications and supplier maintenance request communication.
- Makes recommendations to management when opportunities for improvement arise in order to maximize digital promotional effectiveness, site optimization, and merchandising programs.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans
Walgreens (www.walgreens.com) is included in the Retail Pharmacy USA Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. (Nasdaq: WBA), a global leader in retail and wholesale pharmacy. As America’s most loved pharmacy, health and beauty company, Walgreens purpose is to champion the health and wellbeing of every community in America. Operating more than 9,000 retail locations across America, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands, Walgreens is proud to be a neighborhood health destination serving approximately 8 million customers each day. Walgreens pharmacists play a critical role in the U.S. healthcare system by providing a wide range of pharmacy and healthcare services. To best meet the needs of customers and patients, Walgreens offers a true omnichannel experience, with platforms bringing together physical and digital, supported by the latest technology to deliver high-quality products and services in local communities nationwide.
- High school diploma/GED and at least 2 years of experience in retail, sales, or marketing
- Experience with analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions.
- Experience developing ways of accomplishing goals with little or no supervision, depending on oneself to complete objectives and determining when escalation of issues is necessary.
- Experience with MS Office Suite.
- Willing to travel up to 10 percent of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- Bachelor’s Degree in economics, supply chain, finance, marketing, or business
- Experience working in retail or the digital space