We are a young and unconventional software company created in 2011 by experienced pricing software and pricing consulting professionals. Our vision is to become and stay the leading SaaS pricing and CPQ solution provider. We are agile company that brings good ideas to life quickly and is committed to market driven innovation. We are very flexible so our customers are from diverse industries and sizes with brands like, Avery Dennison, Cox Automotive, Iron Mountain and many others. We are a solid and sustainable company which is and will be strongly growing globally for the years ahead. Great time to join us and grow with us outside the borders.Your mission?
You will be responsible for deploying and maintaining the PricefxPlasma product, our big-data pricing bench marking platform. The Deployment Manager will manage the procedures for and supervise the deployment of the PricefxPlasma Solution. You will supervise the data extraction, download and upload. You will work closely with our KPI creation business partner. You play a leading role in improving the product, both from a technical and business perspective.
You will be in charge of…
- Planning and prioritizing the roll-out
- Defining the procedures for standardized implementation
- Day-to-day management of the off-shore implementation team
- Talking to customers to gather regular feedback and oversee user testing
- Adding value to the product based on user feedback and requirements
- Making recommendations to senior stakeholders based on data and feedback
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing to define communication strategy and content towards the stakeholders
- Experience with the roll-out of complex software products
- Experience managing an off-shore team
- Experience with statistics/bench-marking
- Excellent stakeholder and communication skills
- Strong technical knowledge (Rational Databases, Extract-Transform-Load (ETL))
- Able to make decisions and lead team meetings
- SaaS and Pricing knowledge is an advantage
- Strong analytical thinking
- Advanced English
- Very good team player
- Chicago, IL or East Coast
- Full-time employment (permanent contract)
- Occasional travel
What will you love about us?
You will be part of a global team and a company culture that is characterized by the free and respected exchange of professional and cultural perspectives. As a rapidly growing organization, you will have opportunities to explore creative ways of delivering continuous value to our clients and charting a career path that reflects the unique skill set and experience you bring to Price fx. We will give you the option of your own devices by providing a monthly $200-IT allowance (laptop, and mobile). We have built a benefits program to match the strength of our team.
By applying, I confirm that I acknowledge and understand how Pricefx processes my personal data as per information in GDPR for Candidates.