Digital Project Manager (Ecommerce) Contractor
- Scope and define projects, outlining the necessary deliverables, their timing, and cost.
- Ensure all project objectives and strategic approaches are defined and documented.
- Manage client expectations across all projects after scope of work has been agreed to.
- Distribute project status reports to client and executive team members.
- Ensure that each project budget is planned, spent, and tracked appropriately and effectively throughout the Sprint plans.
- Manage the QA to schedule production releases and ensure that appropriate business requirements are satisfactorily tested before deployment.
What we'd like to see
- 2 years of experience managing development of ecommerce projects
- Strong knowledge of best ecommerce practices and user experience
- Experience with Shopify and it's APPS ecosystem.
- Basic working web development knowledge of HTML, CSS.
- Strong knowledge of project management methodologies, building and managing Sprint plans, scope of work, assessing resources, budgeting, risk management, scheduling and estimating.
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects.
- Experience with Basecamp & Google Suite