Engagement Director - Kin + Carta Connect at Kin + Carta
ABOUT KIN + CARTA CONNECT
Kin + Carta is a digital transformation organization. As one of the key strategic pillars within Kin + Carta, Connect is a full service digital agency that strategizes, designs, builds, implements, tests and optimizes world class, global and multi-channel experiences.
Kin + Carta Connect is looking for an Engagement Director to lead the Client Services and Program Management team in our Chicago office. The Engagement Director owns the client relationship as well as the successful delivery of the program through effective account and program management to ensure business success for our clients.
In this role, the Engagement Director (ED) will collaborate with Kin + Carta teams to run multimillion dollar engagements, while keeping up-to-date on daily project activities. This position requires breadth and depth of experience in Kin + Carta’s capabilities to lead large multi-disciplinary teams of people to successfully deliver integrated client solutions.
As an ED, you will work to identify a client’s business needs and will partner with both the client and various Kin + Carta teams to fully understand, define and build effective and innovative solutions that generate measurable results for our client’s success. He/She uses advanced problem-solving skills, business skills, solid verbal and written communication skills, excellent relationship building skills as well as strong leadership and team management skills.
Needed to Succeed:
- Comfortable interacting with clients of all levels and industry backgrounds, from the C-suite to administrative support staff, and know intuitively how to best facilitate the relationship between Kin + Carta and our clients in any given situation.
- Proven track record in account management, account growth, leadership of cross-functional teams, new business development, and responding to RFPs and pitching.
- Strategic thinker, with the drive to be a trusted partner and advisor to the client across various aspects of the business, from product strategy to marketing campaigns
- Having a strong appreciation for design and user experience
- Understands and can scope for platform technologies (eCommerce, CMS, MarTech, etc)
- Structures and manages integrated, multi-track projects and/or programs of multiple projects.
- Assesses and manages risk within, and across multiple projects. Maintains project tracking and information systems.
- Ensures key project and program-wide roles and responsibilities are defined. Ensures the use of best practices and applies lessons learned from previous projects.
- Ensures a positive, collaborative work environment for the team and directly oversees the project manager’s work.
- Mentors and coaches project team members.
- Manages third party partner and/or vendor relationships, as necessary
- Maintains awareness of the current industry environment that shapes opportunities for client solutions (news, events, trends, mergers, etc.)
- Works with business unit leadership to pursue, shape and sell holistic Kin + Carta solutions utilizing innovative sales tools and strategies
- Participates in recruitment and hiring activities, including interviewing and conducting hiring exercises.
- Participates in progress and quality reviews of other projects. Actively shares knowledge and learning from project experiences.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves everyday. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.