Health Care Integration Manager at Walgreens
This role is the liaison partner between the broader Innovation Product Leads and our Health Corner team. This person will shape stragetic execution and pilot opportunitys for the Health Corners to ensure a seamless handoff to our field operations teams.
- Partners with strategic leads to define in person execution capabilities within the Health Corners (ex: Caregiver programs, Community initiatives to tackle Social Determinants of Health, and new strategic partnership opportunities)
- Drafts product specific standard operating procedures and processes, scopes resource bandwidth, and determines/develops feedback loop
- Manages development of advertising and various marketing collateral materials.
- Partners with groups to create execution plans across Health Corner delivery channels; both in store and within the community
- Manages relationships with DevOps and field teams to facilitate seamless execution.
- Shares complex information related to areas of expertise and/or to gain acceptance of new or enhanced solutions. "Evangelizes" new ideas / solutions to gain acceptance from a range of audiences.
- Develops business approaches and new or enhanced processes.
- Guides and mentors a range of audiences. May provide subject matter expertise and may participate in teaching and training members of the work team.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans
Walgreens www.walgreens.com is included in the Retail Pharmacy USA Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. (Nasdaq: WBA), a global leader in retail and wholesale pharmacy. As America’s most loved pharmacy, health and beauty company, Walgreens purpose is to champion the health and wellbeing of every community in America. Operating more than 9,000 retail locations across America, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands, Walgreens is proud to be a neighborhood health destination serving approximately 8 million customers each day. Walgreens pharmacists play a critical role in the U.S. healthcare system by providing a wide range of pharmacy and healthcare services. To best meet the needs of customers and patients, Walgreens offers a true omnichannel experience, with platforms bringing together physical and digital, supported by the latest technology to deliver high-quality products and services in local communities nationwide.
Bachelor’s degree and at least 2 years of experience planning field execution, community health events and/or healthcare outreach OR a High School Diploma/GED and at least 4 years of experience planning field execution, community health events and/or healthcare outreach
Experience managing the development of advertising and marketing materials.
Experience establishing & maintaining relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization, in the business community & with vendors.
Experience writing product specific standard operating procedures and processes.
Knowledge of the Healthcare space
Willing to travel up to 10% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
At least one year of direct leadership, indirect leadership, and/or cross functional team leadership.
- Healthcare experience
- Community engagement experience