Implementation Associate (Seasonal)
Jellyvision is hiring Implementation Associates (Seasonal)
We at Jellyvision are the proud parents of ALEX®, an interactive employee communications platform that makes tricky decisions—like choosing and using employee benefits—easier and more enjoyable. The success of ALEX has exceeded our wildest work-related dreams, which is why we need a talented crew of Seasonal Implementation Associates to help us.
How you'll help
During our very busy software implementation season, our production team delivers many customer-tailored versions of ALEX in a short period. Why so short? There’s a tiny window between when our customers design their employee benefits packages and when ALEX must be live online for those customers’ employees to use.
We make customer-specific versions by copyediting, formatting, testing, building, and otherwise doing whatever it takes to get each customer’s ALEX experience just right. We’re looking for Seasonal Implementation Associates to help configure perfect, customized versions of our software for our Implementation Experts to deliver to our awesome customers and to contribute to our annual implementation process during our customers’ benefit election season.
Seasonal Implementation Associates work 40 hours a week, Monday through Friday, from mid-August through November and are paid $18/hr.
What you'll do
- Pulling tasks and projects from a team board and completing them on time.
- Editing customer content to fit within character limits while maintaining the voice of ALEX.
- Using project management software and standardized processes to produce review versions of the products for our IEs to deliver to their customers.
- Verifying that the review versions look awesome and are free from typos, grammar mistakes, and bugs.
- Documenting progress and communicating statuses with IEs.
- Populating email templates and customer documents for IEs to send internally and externally.
- Taking on other ad-hoc projects to help with the production and implementation process.
Experience & Skills
- Experience with copyediting, proofreading, and/or quality assurance.
- Experience doing high-quality work with a quick turnaround.
- Experience with problem solving.
- Experience learning new software and tools.
- Communicates effectively
- Ensures accountability
- Is detail oriented
- Is responsive
- Drives results
- Learns quickly
Our credo is a simple one: be helpful. And we think we can be most helpful if our workforce is as diverse in thought, perspective, and culture as the people who use our products. We are looking to add amazing people to our team who will bring diversity across many lines, including race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, sex, and country of origin.
Thanks for your interest in Jellyvision!