Implementation Consultant at Fusion Risk Management
Fusion's Implementation Consultant plays a key role within our Professional Services team. This role works with clients to analyze, design, and configure supported solutions in the Fusion Framework®, built on the Force.com cloud platform.
This role, which interfaces with clients, project managers, product managers, and developers as you:
- Respond to and manage client requests
- Translate client business requirements into business process models, data models and platform solutions
- Develop expertise with the Force.com platform services including the following activities: Configure custom objects, fields, and page layouts; build workflow and approval processes; build formulas and validation rules; build reports & dashboards; Build Flows and Process Builders; configure user roles, profiles, record sharing, and security settings
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Information Systems, Business Administration or a related discipline
- 1-2 year's Experience of relevant experience as defined by the responsibilities listed above, preferably in the SaaS software space
- Strong technical problem-solving skills, preferably including experience with or coursework in relational database design; logic-based programming; enterprise systems analysis and development; object-oriented programming; SDLC; and, QA
- Professional written and verbal communication skills, with experience communicating with client managers, directors and VPs
- Experience in a client-facing role, ideally in the Enterprise space. Knowledge of financial services or banking is a plus.
- Salesforce Platform App Builder Certification Preferred or Able to Obtain within 6 months
- Salesforce Experience Preferred
- Ability to be a self-starter, working independently and as part of a team, especially remote
- This is not a developer position, but those skills are desired
Fusion Risk Management, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Nothing in this job posting should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.