We are adding an Implementation Manager to our Transactions team!
We are adding an additional service for our insurance carriers - a payments platform. In launching the product, we need an Implementation Manager to build out the entire implementation process. Training, API’s, Onboarding plans, troubleshooting - you will manage it all. You’ll collaborate heavily with our executive team, as well as sales, L&D, and tech to ensure the product launch is simple. You’ll oversee the product revenue for assigned accounts and recommend go-forward strategies to increase revenue. You will conduct market research to better understand how you can better own the process and potential opportunities. You will be a leader in the space, a creator, a developer, and an innovator.
Sound like you? Keep reading for more detail.
Day-in-the-life of an Implementation Manager
- Develop new customer onboarding plans for new insurance carriers and additional business lines within existing carriers
- Lead consultation for carrier onboarding of product lines
- Define carrier specific workflow requirements for platform
- Project management of onboarding process
- Conduct market research of customer segmentation, market size, and potential opportunities
- Partner closely with Account Management and Sales to foster client communication and relations
- Travel to client locations when necessary (about 20%)
- Contribute to existing customer cross selling activities
- Opportunity to build implementation team and supervise staff
Qualifications for the Implementation Manager
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 3-5 years of related work experience; MBA is a plus
- Experience creating onboarding plans which include workflow requirements and product release
- Background in fostering and managing client relationships and/or sales
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office tools (Specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint is a plus)
- Experience creating go-to-market plans and analysis is a plus
- Experience using and understanding claims systems is a plus
- Consulting background is a plus