Implementation Project Manager
PowerReviews delivers software that more than 1,000 brands and retailers utilize to collect, display, and syndicate reviews on more than 5,000 websites. An essential resource for consumers as they search and shop online and in-store, reviews drive traffic, increase sales, and create actionable insights to improve products and services. With a syndication network that reaches more than 500 million in-market shoppers each month, PowerReviews delivers more reviews to more consumers. And we make it easier than anyone else.
The Implementation Project Manager (IPM) is responsible for leading and managing multiple concurrent customer implementation projects. A strong IPM will coordinate with both client and internal project team members to track tasks, owners and due dates, and communicate milestones to the key stakeholders.
- Manage customer integration projects, regarding the automation of e-tailing web sites business and the product review content.
- Follow a standard project management methodology for each implementation. Key project deliverables include the following documents: Project Charter, Project Plan, Test Plan, Business & Technical training.
- Assess integration project requests to confirm customer technical requirements and readiness.
- Facilitate conference calls with stakeholders for the project kickoff and on-going status checkpoints to review requirements, milestones, action items, and role expectations.
- Provide tier 2 technical and process support for the existing customers during upgrades.
- Collaborating with Sales and Solutions Consultants to confirm baseline project requirements.
- Working with the Client Success Director, to assure successful project transition at completion with ongoing support as needed.
Preferred Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor degree or comparable experience
- Expertise in technical project management & experience with system integrations.
- E-commerce/SaaS industry experience preferred
- 3+ years of experience in client facing position
- Familiarity with tools such as TaskRay, Jira, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Experience with Salesforce.com preferred
- Ability to drive technical or process improvements, within backend systems, that would positively impact customer integrations.
- Strong oral & written communication skills, people skills, and presentation skills are critical.
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to track multiple concurrent projects in detail.
- Experience working with 3rd party integrators and eCommerce platform provides is a nice-to-have.
- Must exhibit a positive attitude, be able to energize teams, and be willing to listen to various opinions.
PowerReviews is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reasons prohibited by law.