Implementation Project Manager
PowerReviews works with more than 1,000 global brands and retailers to increase conversion and improve products and the customer experience with ratings and reviews and Q&A software. Ratings and reviews solutions from PowerReviews are essential for consumers as they search and shop online and in-store, and they are proven to increase online site-wide sales up to 17%.
The Implementation Project Manager is a key member of the team that delivers the value of PowerReviews platform to our clients. This person will partner with an Implementation Engineer and work directly with internal and external teams from project inception to completion, providing project oversight and best practices consultation as they implement their PowerReviews solution. They will also work internally with cross-functional teams including Sales, Product Management, Engineering and Support.
- Coordinate both internal and external teams to drive timely and quality implementation of the PowerReviews platform
- Document project scope and customer requirements using our project management toolkit
- Create and maintain client timelines, based on project scope and requirements
- Identify project roadblocks and organize cross-functional teams to resolve
- Consult with clients on industry and platform best practices
- Stay current on PowerReviews solutions and the e-commerce industry
Requirements & Preferred Skills:
- Bachelor's degree or comparable work experience is required
- 3+ years of experience in client facing, project management role at a software or technology company
- Proven track record of driving projects to successful completion, on time and with overall customer service satisfaction
- Outstanding communication and client facing skills, including the ability to communicate technical requirements and notes to non-technical users
- Highly organized, with a strong attention to detail
PowerReviews is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reasons prohibited by law.