Amount delivers the technology that financial institutions need to create and enhance their digital credit offerings. Built by lending industry veterans, Amount helps partners go digital in months—not years—with a suite of proven product modules for credit decisioning, fraud prevention, account verifications, servicing engines and CRM solutions. Amount partners can optimize performance across product categories by tapping into various service offerings including customer acquisition, funnel and performance assessments, and risk consulting & analytics. Amount clients include financial institutions collectively managing close to $1T in US assets and servicing more than 25 million US customers. Visit www.amount.com for more information.
We are looking for an experienced software implementation/integration team leader with 7-10 years of relevant experience, preferably with direct experience in project managing complex software implementations for financial institutions either as a consultant, vendor or from within large financial institutions and with leadership experience in managing day to day implementation/integration project management teams.
The Integrations Team Leader will be the primary point of contact for large FI clients of Amount during the requirements gathering and implementation phases of major implementations that span multiple product teams, and will be responsible for managing multiple implementation projects concurrently for different FI clients that are driven by this person’s team (the Integrations Project Managers).
The Integrations Team Leader will also be responsible for working across multiple product and development teams to ensure execution against specific goals and timelines and for planning, organizing, and motivating agile project teams to deliver new integration projects to completion. The Integrations Team Leader will be in a critical role responsible for managing both external and key internal stakeholders and will need to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment to join and succeed on our team.
This client-facing leadership role will require managing a growing team of Integrations Project Managers, improving on internal workflow and interaction models, and creating clear communication and accountability by working closely with exec, sales, customer success, engineering and product teams to launch complex proprietary custom software projects for new partnerships and deliver new solutions to existing partners. We’ve already delivered best-in-class products to some of the world’s largest financial institutions, and with your skillset, will be able to expand our pipeline to include many more.
What you do at Amount:
- Client-facing team leader and primary point of contact for clients during onboarding and large/complex product integrations that are executed by a team of high performing and experienced team of integrations project managers
- Work closely with exec, sales, product, customer success, and engineering to improve interaction models, create clear communication and KPI’s, drive accountability and ensure no-surprise success of complex projects for clients across multiple internal stakeholder groups
- Work in coordination with outside systems integrators and bank/partner integration teams
- Day-to-day leadership and management of the integrations team, including oversight for the development of project plans and prioritization strategy across projects with product, technology, operations, and other internal stakeholders
- Leadership position interacting with other leaders from product, engineering and technology in regularly scheduled meta-scrum meetings to define low and high fidelity project plans and help set prioritization of sprints
- Track progress and provide ongoing communication to stakeholders and leadership
- Identify and help resolve project blockers
- Continuously identify and implement improvements to the integrations process
Why you are a fit for Amount:
- 7-10 years of project management experience managing complex multi-party projects
- Has a solid understanding of technology (e.g., APIs, code, databases, infrastructure)
- Experience in financial services software implementations preferred, including via FI consulting, vendor to FI experience or direct FI experience
- Understand banking technology especially core banking, payments and lending environments
- Proven organizational ability to plan and execute on multiple projects from end to end
- Proven leadership experience of implementation/integrations project managers
- Prior usage of project management tools (e.g., JIRA) and process and workflow design
- Understanding of agile software development life cycle methodology
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in a fast-paced start-up environment; comfortable wearing many hats
- A culture of getting it done under difficult circumstances
- Strong collaborator and willingness to go above and beyond
Why Amount is a fit for you:
At Amount, we believe our values make a difference:
We value, support, and help each other grow
We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
We are transparent and believe the best idea wins
We succeed when our customers succeed
We get sh!t done… responsibly
And we keep it fun!
We believe that ideas are more important than titles, everything is more fun together, everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. While we believe the perks and benefits that we offer are terrific, nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of online lending.