Lead Technology Operations Process Manager
At Discover, be part of a culture where diversity, teamwork and collaboration reign. Join a company that is just as employee-focused as it is on its customers, and which is consistently awarded for both. We’re all about people and our employees are why Discover is a great place to work. Be the reason we help millions of consumers build a brighter financial future and achieve yours along the way with a rewarding career.
Responsible for providing oversight for change and incident activities of a shift. Guides teams through change activities and production-impacting events.
- Provides guidance to team members on policies and procedures. Audits other team members’ performance against established agreements and processes for resolution of incidents. Escalates issues to management.
- Oversees daily activities by shift to ensure resolution of incidents. Ensures issues are adequately assigned. Ensures responsible owners of applications or infrastructure are engaged to drive resolutions. Coordinates, tracks, and validates changes. Provides overview of changes, production-impacting events, and turnover for shift. Coordinates with other teams, including Service Desk, Event Management, Problem Management, and Change Management on inbound and outbound work streams. Reviews outputs for upcoming change activity. Oversees change implementations on day-to-day basis. Reports on the impact of outages and maintenance.
- Ensures reporting processes are completed. Creates incident timelines that reflect key check points and activities. Identifies and documents known issues.
- Identifies service improvement and efficiency initiatives. Implements process automation. Assists with statistical evaluation of incidents, including frequency and duration of incidents, incident categorization and prioritization, and resolution.
At a minimum, here’s what we need from you:
- Associate’s Degree in Business
If we had our say, we’d also look for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, CIS ITIL V3
Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, among other things, or as a qualified individual with a disability.