Lead Training Program Manager
At Discover, be part of a culture where diversity, teamwork and collaboration reign. Join a company that is just as employee-focused as it is on its customers, and which is consistently awarded for both. We’re all about people and our employees are why Discover is a great place to work. Be the reason we help millions of consumers build a brighter financial future and achieve yours along the way with a rewarding career.
Responsible for improving training provided to employees. Administers, coordinates, and delivers training programs.
- Plans, develops, and/or implements an enterprise training plan. Develops the education and awareness of all employees on multiple initiatives.
- Partners with T&D to maintain consistency of content across the company.
- Develops, designs, and leads training programs based on organizational needs. Collaborates with the business to design and develop training content. Ensures appropriate training assignment and tracking.
- Facilitates courses and learning sessions with employees and contractors.
- Ensures records are accurate and properly documents training activities. Partners with the business to assign, monitor, and report on training activities.
- Manages delivery of all content needed to ensure the staff is applying the same standards and procedures. Evaluates course feedback and makes adjustments to improve the curriculum.
- Collaborates with partners to develop training manuals and guides, handouts, and visual course materials.
At a minimum, here’s what we need from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technology, Business, Human Resources, Education, Learning and Development, or related field
- 4+ years of experience in developing training curricula, facilitating training, project management, communication, business analyst, or related field
- In lieu of a degree, 10+ years of experience in developing training curricula, facilitating training, or related field
If we had our say, we’d also look for:
- 6+ years of experience in developing training curricula, facilitating training, project management, communication, business analyst, or related field
Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, among other things, or as a qualified individual with a disability.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply today!