Operations Analyst at Codal
Codal is a user experience design and development agency with a focus on blending an Agile process with the latest technologies. Our clientele has ranged from small business to the Fortune 100, but our philosophy has always remained the same: to empower brand visibility and deliver the most elegant web and mobile solutions possible.
What you will do:
- Proactively identify, manage, and drive efficiency with key operational processes to ensure creative process is optimized
- Produce forecasting reports that allow for the effective planning, assigning and shifting of resources and services
- Develop internal process and procedures
- Vendor management, scouting, negotiating and management
- Point-of-contact for vendors during scoping phase, negotiating costs and ensuring availability matches project timelines
- Partner with UX, Agile and Product Managers and Media Strategy on talent assessments
- On-board and recruit new employees
- Manage Support & Service desk for issues both internally and client facing.
- Work closely with the marketing and operations strategy to manage creative team. ensuring communication of these dates and troubleshooting issues
What you need to succeed:
- 2+ years of experience on an operations team in either an agency or an in-house company
- Prior experience in agency or creative production environment is preferred
- Understanding of resource management reporting and general tools.
- Track record of successfully delivering multiple projects simultaneously across channels and mediums
- Fluent understanding of the design and creative production process
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to lead meetings, drive conversations and resolve conflicts
- Ability to handle multiple, sometimes conflicting priorities in stride
- Ability and interest in mentoring, training and inspiring team members
- Some of the important ‘softer skills’ for this job include: Pro-activity, positivity, objectivity, collaboration, and resilience. Additionally, an ability to solve problems, drive alignment and push back appropriately when needed. In short, you are required to work through chaos, juggle multiple tasks while staying calm and keeping things moving to a successful conclusion.