Principal - Kin + Carta Advise at Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta Advise provides a differentiated consulting proposition that combines the suits and the t-shirts. It fuses a unique blend of business, human, technology, and data understanding to offer strategic plans that are designed to create tangible value faster. Using an agile, pragmatic approach Advise’s goal is to achieve value creation, digital maturity, and enriched culture capabilities for its clients and their businesses. At its core, Advise will enable clients to grab hold of the opportunities that technology and data present in order to transform customer experiences and supercharge commercial performance.
As a Principal at KCA, you will be responsible for leading project teams comprised of consultants and analysts who design and develop commercially practical business strategies, operating models, and digital transformations for corporate clients across numerous industries including Consumer, Retail, Healthcare, and Financial Services. Outside of direct client project responsibilities, you will play a key role in maintaining high-level client relationships, identify new business opportunities with existing clients, lead proposal development, and play a very active role in business development activities.
- Lead client projects from start to finish
- Provide a clear structure to project/workstream teams, including frameworks and methodologies
- Oversee the formulation of hypotheses and drive analytical rigor
- Drive project team to high-quality deliverable outputs
- Prepare and present oral and written reports to client teams, including senior executives
- Develop, manage and maintain client relationships, at all stages of a client lifecycle
- Identify and drive new business opportunities at existing clients
- Take an active lead in developing proposals
- Play active role in new business development, helping to identify and bring in new clients
- 6-8 years of professional experience within consumer, retail, health care, and/or financial service topics
- Experience managing multi-faceted projects
- Advanced business degree from a top-tier institution preferred but not required
- Prior management consulting experience is strongly preferred, as well as a mix of industry and consulting experience
- Strong command of analytical rigor and mastery of quantitative capabilities
- Knowledge of complex principles of financial analysis, business strategy, operating models, and thought leadership
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong emotional intelligence; ability to easily engage with colleagues, clients and prospects
- Demonstrable grit for driving excellence and achieving long term goals
ABOUT KIN + CARTA
Kin + Carta exists to make the world work better by delivering transformative digital growth for our clients. As a digital transformation firm, we apply creativity, data, and technology to help clients invent, market, and operate new digital products and services that turn prospects into customers, and customers into advocates. Kin + Carta seamlessly integrates the strategic consulting, software engineering, and marketing technology needed to help businesses 'Make It Happen'.
Consultants at Kin + Carta have the opportunity to: engage with the most cutting-edge emerging technologies, solve difficult problems for some of the world’s biggest companies, and work within a breadth of industries.
Kin + Carta is headquartered in Chicago and London with offices across four continents. Our culture and shared ways of working unite us globally, but it’s our diverse specialisms, our connections, and our courage that makes our firm a recognized best place to work.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.