Professional Services Resourcing Manager
Customer Success | Seattle, Washington and Remote-North America
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Customer Success team is the largest organization in the world focused entirely on agreement processes and technologies. We are the Agreement Experts. With hundreds of thousands of successful customers worldwide, we know how to help our customers see results quickly. And that experience is just one of the reasons our customers trust us to connect, automate, and integrate their systems of agreement, everywhere they need to get work done. As part of our global team of Agreement Experts – in professional services, customer success management, learning and enablement, and customer support – you’ll bring your knowledge, insights, and proven expertise to help our customers achieve more than they ever thought possible.
The Professional Services Resourcing Manager is responsible for staffing and resourcing customer-facing Services engagements. In this role, the individual will be responsible for leading the process for resource tracking and allocation across DocuSign’s Service engagements, ensuring the right fit of consultant capabilities against customer needs, and working to ensure the organization meets its business and customer satisfaction goals through effective resourcing. This is a hands-on role, interacting with consultants, sales, project managers/engagement managers, practice directors and senior Services leadership and Services operations.
This position is an Individual Contributor and position reports to the Regional Delivery Manager
- Perform setup of all PS projects in the PSA tool
- Ensure bookings, billing, management revenue, and margin are reflected properly in the PSA tool
- Fulfill daily resource requests
- Act as point of contact for resource booking confirmation, conflict resolution, and development of solutions in support of business goals.
- Run weekly resource meeting and facilitate resourcing issues / conflict resolution with Professional Services and appropriate department heads.
- Assist with managing and increasing utilization numbers on Professional Services team.
- Build, maintain, and communicate resource forecasts.
- Work with Professional Services Practice Leaders and Project Managers to identify appropriate resource requirements for each account and project
- Monitor day to day project activities and resourcing, identifying potential instances of underutilization and actively work with the Practice Leaders to address and solve those issues.
- Arrange weekly meetings with Professional Services Management team to discuss all active projects and potential new business as well as to stay informed of potential issues such as resource and change control matters.
- Alert Senior Management team of any potential concerns or issues with meeting key client deliverables due to resourcing.
- Identify potential resourcing or process issues and present to Professional Services Management team with resolutions to such issues where applicable.
- Recommend process improvements for Resource Management.
- Work to resolve any issues regarding under or over allocations of current staff members.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years experience working in a Professional Services department
- 3-5 years experience of experience handling multiple projects and priorities.
- 3 -5 years experience utilizing a PSA tool
- Highly collaborative working style.
- Excellent communication skills. Comfortable working with all levels of the organization.
- Willingness to create new tools and processes and comfortable with ambiguity. Enthusiasm for the unknown.
- A focus on getting things done
DocuSign® helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. Plus, we save more trees together! And that’s a good thing.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. DocuSign is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.