Avant is dedicated to building premier digital banking solutions for the middle class through a combination of technology, analytics and superior customer service. Since 2012, Avant has connected over 1.5 million customers to over $7.5 billion in loans and 700,000 credit cards. A high growth financial technology company, Avant has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, TechCrunch, Fortune, Bloomberg, and has raised over $600 million of equity capital. Visit www.avant.com for more information.
Avant is looking for an intellectually curious and highly motivated program manager who thrives in a fast-paced environment to join our EPMO team. We are looking for a high energy individual who has a strong work ethic, ability to turn business level objectives into a program road map, a track record of sponsor and stakeholder communication and management. A product focused individual with focus on value delivery through team empowerment and collaboration.
What you do at Avant:
- Build relationships with key stakeholders across the business to define needs and deliver holistic solutions
- Facilitate the building of a value delivery roadmap for platform innovation
- Eliminate obstacles for teams delivering roadmap project work
- Facilitate Program Level initiative assessment and prioritization in order to achieve optimal value
- Own executive level content and presentation creation
- Develop dashboards and scorecards to monitor progress and escalate risks
- Work with project managers to execute a program of 5-6 major initiatives
- Mentor project managers and ensure adherence to the EPMO framework
Why you are a fit at Avant:
- 5+ years of project or program management experience, preferably in financial services
- 4-year degree with preference for analytical or quantitative discipline
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously
- Big-picture thinking and vision
- Capacity to manage high stress situations
- Experience in a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience managing large scale projects with various stakeholders
- Experience managing business centric programs where technology is a supplier, not the focus.
- Hands on and results-oriented - willing to conduct analysis and proactively move projects along
- Experience with various project management tools
Why Avant is a fit for you:
At Avant, we believe our values make a difference:
We value, support, and help each other grow
We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
We are transparent and believe the best idea wins
We succeed when our customers succeed
We get sh!t done… responsibly
And we keep it fun!
We believe that ideas are more important than titles, everything is more fun together, everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. While we believe the perks and benefits that we offer are terrific, nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of online lending.
Avant is an equal opportunity employer and individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation or gender identity), age, disability or genetic information or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local law, regulation or ordinance.