Program Manager at Codal
Codal is a user experience design and development agency with a focus on blending an Agile process with the latest technologies. Our clientele has ranged from small business to the Fortune 100, but our philosophy has always remained the same: to empower brand visibility and deliver the most elegant web and mobile solutions possible.
Roles & Responsibilities
Codal is searching for a highly experienced, expert Program Manager to spearhead the project management team and oversee all of Codal’s client engagements. With veritable experience in both the SDLC and Agile methodologies, our ideal candidate will provide top-tier digital product strategy to Codal’s esteemed clientele, and assist in actualizing their vision.
Candidates must have proven experience in project management and product strategy in the software development space. Other responsibilities include:
- Developing and furthering Codal’s broader product and project management strategy
- Mentoring and managing a team of skilled project managers
- Consulting with clients on high-level project goals and strategy
- Spearheading the creation and delivery of critical client deliverables
- Collaborating closely with UX and engineering leads
- Resolving major client escalations
Requirements / Must Haves
- 15+ years of verifiable experience in digital project/product management
- Mastery of Agile methodologies
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, comfortable establishing executive level relationships and building teams of skilled practitioners
- A full understanding of key delivery issues and risks
- A sense of urgency for removing major blockers and driving efficiency
- Excellent written / verbal communication skills
- Ability to operate in dynamic, fast-paced environment
Why Work For Codal
As a Codal employee, you're a member of a dedicated & driven organization, composed of industry visionaries and auteurs. We take the utmost pride in our work and are truly passionate about the services we provide. As a world-class agency, we offer all of the benefits of an enterprise company, in a friendlier, tight-knit office community.