Codal is a user experience design and development agency with a focus on blending an Agile process with the latest technologies. Our clientele has ranged from small business to the Fortune 100, but our philosophy has always remained the same: to empower brand visibility and deliver the most elegant web and mobile solutions possible.
Roles & Responsibilities
Codal is searching for a highly skilled coordinator to assist project managers and act as a liaison between clients, account managers, designers, developers, and other members of the project team. With veritable experience in project management, our ideal candidate will manage and organize project documentation and complete other administrative duties. Other responsibilities include:
- Coordinating internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time and within the scope
- Tracking and analyzing projects’ performance, expenditures, procurement, and report about any possible or current blockers, risks, overflows, and deficits
- Assisting in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Working with resource management on resource planning, availability, and allocation according to project’s timeline
- Communicating to the management changes to the project scope, schedule, and cost
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation
- Performing quality assurance tests on apps and websites
- Closing project documentation and passing project deliverables to operations.
Requirements / Must Haves
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well with large and diverse teams
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience with task scheduling and resource assignment
- Experience with project management practices and tools to create, manage, and track project performance, cost, verify scope.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
Why Work For Codal
As a Codal employee, you're a member of a dedicated & driven organization, composed of industry visionaries and auteurs. We take the utmost pride in our work and are truly passionate about the services we provide. As a world-class agency, we offer all of the benefits of an enterprise company, in a friendlier, tight-knit office community.