RXBAR: We manufacture, market and distribute whole food protein bars. While the protein bar market is crowded, RXBARs are the cleanest protein bar available and our branding stands out. A unique, “No B.S” value proposition in a rapidly growing health food market has our company positioned for growth.
Project Manager: RXBAR is one of the fastest growing natural brands in the country. Our explosive growth is propelled by cohesive planning and flawless execution. Our No B.S. bars are made up of simple, no B.S. ingredients and we believe structured, coordinated project planning is integral to the organization’s long-term success.
Highly visible and strategic in nature, the Project Manager will coordinate and manage cross functional resources for process improvement, new product development and strategic projects across the organization. The Project Manager will be responsible for the end-to-end execution of projects from concept to delivery. Projects will vary in scope and will touch all aspects of the organization, specific project examples include but not are limited to new product launches, packaging refreshes, display & merchandising initiatives, key customer onboarding & launches, and systems & software implementations. This role will be part of the Supply Chain team, however will interact cross-functionally with all departments within RXBAR.
Our ideal candidate is looking to be part of an exciting, fast-paced, innovative company and is passionate about working cross-functionally to drive strategic projects across the organization. This person must be organized, have great communication and time management skills, and possess strong critical thinking and problem resolution skills.
General Functions & Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for leading the development and implementation of RXBAR’s companywide project management discipline
- Coordinate and lead resources (internal and third party) in the execution of cross-functional initiatives including Supply Chain, Operations, Marketing, Sales and Research & Development
- Develop and manage projects using a proven methodology to identify improvement opportunities and design, deliver and sustain solutions
- Own and manage project plans that hold stakeholders accountable to timelines and key milestones
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring feasibility and resources necessary for success; manage conflicting priorities and objectives among stakeholders
- Balance competing project constraints and resources for successful completion of projects
- Develop and communicate project status updates, key findings and benefits of projects to project stakeholders
- Develop risk mitigation plan to identify, assess and mitigate risk issues that arise during a project
- Develop change management plans to ensure stakeholder engagement, readiness and adoption of plan
- Manage project performance using key reporting metrics
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time and within scope and budget
- Manage and escalate constraints and delays to management as needed
Skills and Qualifications:
- Positive attitude, a thirst for knowledge, and an excitement for growing our business
- Bachelor's Degree in related field required
- 3-5 years’ project manager experience
- Experience in managing and leading diverse, cross functional teams
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interact and manage in a cross-functional environment with the director and executive level of management
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Strong analytical, business process and problem-solving capabilities
- Technical proficiency in appropriate project management systems; PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Understanding of food manufacturing and consumer packaged goods (CPG) is desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite
- Quick learner that can internalize and manage new processes
- Excellent presentation skills
Total Rewards Package: Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, 401K plan with RXBAR match, cell phone & fitness membership reimbursement, subsidized commuter benefits, bike & helmet, unlimited RXBARs, RXBAR gear and invaluable experience growing a company.
Please NO Recruiter or Third Party / Agency Inquiries