Project Manager at CSC Corptax
If you value rewarding software development projects, access to training and career advancement, and working with great people in a positive culture—we do too! Come help us create automation software for over 50% of the Fortune 500 companies.
CSC Corptax transforms the business of tax through cutting-edge technology, business process expertise, and award-winning customer support. Our software is the first and only single system on the market offering unmatched automation that aligns processes and workflows, enhances transparency, improves accuracy, and lowers risk across the corporate tax life cycle. We support almost 1,000 clients in 100 countries, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 60% of the Fortune 100, nationally.
The Project Manager
You will establish and maintain an environment where the smartest and most productive software professionals are motivated to do their best work. The Project Manager will plan, track, and coordinate project execution for one or more development teams, and your leadership ensures that the teams create and maintain the software-as-a-service application which is the foundation of Corptax’s market leadership.
- Leading and driving critical projects identified for the release.
- Proactively and diplomatically address or drive issue resolution across teams. Maintains focus and professionalism when facing challenges under pressure.
- Works with Development teams to define project scope, objectives, project plans, milestones, release schedules, resource allocation, and measures of success.
- Develops a high-level understanding of our products and environment, as well as building credibility to become a team coach and a bridge between Development and key stakeholders outside of technology group.
- Build consensus among stakeholders
- Provide leadership from project definition to completion in order to optimize the value of the project to the organization
- Create project dashboards and reports to track progress, provide project team transparency, while providing a clear understanding of project health, and using appropriate project metrics to collect, analyze and discuss with the leadership team.
- Develops standards, processes and controls for configuration and release activities
- Facilitates project meetings, ceremony meetings, and post project reviews. Holds the team accountable to come to meetings prepared, and own action items or process improvement outcomes that result. Prioritizes stakeholder feedback appropriately
- Log, track and escalate high priority project issues affecting ability to deliver quality products according to plan
Desired Skills and Experience
- Must have strong knowledge of project management techniques and tools within various software development methodologies ( i.e. Waterfall, SDLC, Agile)
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and verbal/written skills for technical and non-technical audiences, including C-Suite.
- Experience supporting large scale, highly available, complex SaaS platforms
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects at a time
- Ability to coordinate tasks across functional groups, manage cross-functional projects to completion, communicate and coordinate with a wide variety of individuals and teams
- Experience with TFS/Visual Studio
- PMP preferred, not required
CSC Corptax strives to help our clients make better, smarter decisions while providing a workplace that fosters career growth, ongoing learning and development, pride in ownership, and creativity. Learn more at corptax.com/.
At CSC®, we’re always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 120 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
• CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace every year since 2006.
• We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
• Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus or commission plans based on role and individual performance.
• CSC offers excellent benefits, medical, dental, life insurance, flexible spending and health savings account. We also offer you 401(k) with employer match and profit sharing, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
• Our global standard for our work environments supports current and future technology initiatives through open design, sit/stand workstations, digital interface points with wireless access throughout the campus. It’s an exciting time for us in terms of growth and expansion.