Senior Agile Program Manager at Discover
Discover. A brighter future.
With us, you’ll do meaningful work from Day 1. Our collaborative culture is built on three core behaviors: We Play to Win, We Get Better Every Day & We Succeed Together. And we mean it — we want you to grow and make a difference at one of the world's leading digital banking and payments companies. We value what makes you unique so that you have an opportunity to shine.
Come build your future, while being the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future with Discover.Job Description
At Discover we strive to model our technology areas (a.k.a. Value Streams or Programs) on self-organized agile teams delivering products and services to our customers in a structured and consistent way. This role is part of the leadership team within a Value Stream and will be at the forefront of driving the culture shift and shaping how we work, learn, and innovate. This role helps shape our product delivery process, build strong communities and a culture of continuous learning and continuous improvement. This role will also have the opportunity to influence the entire organization on our way of working and help build long-lasting culture changes within Discover.
- Optimize the flow of work across multiple agile teams and/or multiple Value Streams to reduce toil.
- Motivate and enable others to take accountability to streamline product delivery process, efficiently manage large and complex products launches across multiple business lines.
- Be the champion of Lean and Agile processes within a Value Stream and mentor others on agile practices.
- Leverage data and metrics to derive insights and continuously identify improvement opportunities. Drive these improvement opportunities to fruition.
- Lead the charge on building community, foster inter-team collaboration and the culture of continuous learning and continuous improvement across the entire Value Stream.
- Contribute to the greater Discover community on improving our way of working and help building long-lasting culture changes.
- Collaborate with Discover Technology Academy to create, contribute and teach through immersive learning experiences that support delivery of products, services, solutions and capabilities.
- Play a key role in federating Discover Tech Academy Dojo Factory capabilities.
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology or related field
- 6+ years Agile or related experience
- Experience working in XP
- Lean Product Management experience.
#BI-Remote #Remote #LI-LJ1
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.