Senior DMS Agile Coach
At Discover, be part of a culture where diversity, teamwork and collaboration reign. Join a company that is just as employee-focused as it is on its customers, and which is consistently awarded for both. We’re all about people and our employees are why Discover is a great place to work. Be the reason we help millions of consumers build a brighter financial future and achieve yours along the way with a rewarding career.
Responsible for managing a team of Agile coaches and advising managers. Improves delivery performance through coaching and mentoring on team roles, tools, processes, and ceremonies.
- Participates and contributes to the evolution of processes to align with the Agile transformation strategy. Supports the development of Agile teams, programs, and value streams. Utilizes metrics to monitor and enhance performance and Agile maturity.
- Coaches teams and leaders on transforming development practices to follow Agile methodologies. Supports the adoption and improvement of Agile methods and practices.
- Leads workshops and training sessions to educate individuals on Agile values, principles, and practices. Assess the Agile maturity of teams and drives development.
At a minimum, here’s what we need from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Management, Continuous Improvement or related field
- 6+ years of experience in Lean/Agile, or related field
- Any scaled Agile certification
If we had our say, we’d also look for:
- 8+ years of experience in Lean/Agile, or related field
Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, among other things, or as a qualified individual with a disability.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply today!